Monday, March 14, 2011

Bizeh Pesto Makeover

When Naomi came over for dinner, we decided to make bizeh with pesto. All I did was add a few scoops of basic pesto to the bizeh, so the dish wasn't completely changed, just a bit different. I really liked how the pesto gave it great flavor, but didn't overpower the delicious peas. So, with Naomi, my mom and dad, and myself all being judges, the Result: Success.

For people trying out bizeh for the first time, I wouldn't recommend adding the pesto. Because the regular peas with chicken is so yummy and has great flavor, I felt the pesto was an unnecessary change. That isn't to say that I didn't love the new bizeh, only that I would prefer it without the pesto.


Pesto and Bizeh Recipe:
The Bizeh recipe with 3 tablespoons of pesto mixed in.


You see the big clump of pesto on top? I mixed it in and then continued to cook the peas until they were toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment